CROSS is looking for a civil/structural or fire engineer to join its team on a freelance basis, initially for five months. CROSS is currently going through a period of expansion with the help of funding from The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) and requires additional support to realise this growth.
CROSS (Collaborative Reporting for Safer Structures) helps professionals to make structures safer. They do this by publishing safety information based on the reports they receive and information in the public domain. CROSS is a trusted provider of free safety information for the built environment.
With CROSS undergoing a period of growth and expanding into fire safety, support is needed to help realise the potential of CROSS and support the day to day activity of the scheme. The principal part of the role will be:
- Helping to process safety reports received by CROSS.
And supporting with:
- Supporting the Structural Safety and Fire Safety Expert Panels.
- Liaising with and supporting consultants working on the scheme.
- General scheme administration, including financial administration.
- Producing reports and updates for stakeholders.
- General support for the scheme.
If interested, please contact Paul Mc Nulty (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Simon Flanagan (email@example.com).